Cooperative Agencies Recourses for Education (CARE)
What is CARE?
The Fullerton College EOPS program offers a supplemental program, CARE, for single parents who are currently CalWORKs/TANF/Cash Aid recipients. The Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) program provides resources and support necessary for disadvantaged single parent students to improve their educational opportunities and seek to enhance their employability and establish self-sufficiency through enrollment and completion of a degree or job training program.
CARE Eligibility Requirements
Students must meet eligibility for criteria for CARE program. If you answer "YES" to all of the following questions, you may potentially qualify for the program:
1. Are you eligible for the EOPS Program?
2. Are you a current recipient of Cash Aid (CalWORKs/TANF) for yourself and/or child?
3. Are you at least 18 years of age or older?
4. Are you at least 18 years of age or older?
5. Are you considered Single Head of Household?
For additional questions regarding
CARE services & eligibility please
contact us firstname.lastname@example.org